Beauty is not just something you are born with. In fact, the role that genetics play in your appearance is quite small. The plain truth is that looking good is often just a matter of working hard to look your best. In this article, you can find some fresh ideas for getting great beauty results with less effort.
- Never ever apply a tanning lotion when you are in a hurry as this will always lead to disaster! This is one beauty item you really need to take your time with otherwise you end up looking freaky, so smooth the tanning lotion well over elbows, knees and feet and wash your hands thoroughly to avoid streaking. Use your tanning lotion well in advance of sleeping to prevent a complete botch job and well in advance of any special occasion, just in case!
- Give yourself a mini facial using a mask made from an egg white and a dash of lemon juice. Leave the mask on for about two minutes, and then rinse. This gives your skin an instant tightening effect and is ideal to do about an hour before an evening out on the town.
- For woman wearing makeup can be a way to hide unsightly features, enhance features that one wants to show off, or simply as an additional decoration to what one is wearing. Having good taste with ones makeup can not only enhance beauty but also provide another way to express one’s self.
- Exfoliate your face and neck at least 2 times a week. Exfoliating helps remove dead skin cells and bring new skin cells to the surface. This will make you look healthy and refreshed when you do this, but you should avoid doing it too much because it can irritate your face.
- Everyone loves the way a perfect sheer nails look, with long and tapered nails, but this is very expensive to keep up and takes a lot of time and patience. For an elegant look without all the fuss of expensive and painstaking upkeep, try using a short, round, and dark nail shape. File the nails so they are in line with the tip of the finger and round off near the corners.
- When you first wake up in the morning you should pamper yourself. The best way to start your day off on the right foot is to take the time to brush your hair, wash your face, and brush your teeth. Do not neglect your own needs if you want to stay beautiful.
- To keep from getting eye bags, drink plenty of water before you go to bed. One of the leading causes of eyebags is dehydration during the night. If you still have eyebags when you wake up, rest cold, caffeinated teabags on your eyes for about 10 minutes. This will nourish your eyes and make the bags disappear.
- Once you recognize that improving your appearance is a process requiring hard work, you are going to want to make sure that your hard work gets you the best possible results. Tips like these, can help you achieve that goal and optimize the ratio of effort to impact that you get out of your beauty regimen.